Sunday, November 1, 2009

"It's good. It's nasty, though."

 As I type on this keyboard, with drops of tears falling off of my face, I can only feel one thing, which I think is shared among many children after a big holiday. It stinks to have fast sunday the day after haloween, burt it is all for one specific thing. I was my Somoan Sunday school teacher for haloween. For the trunk or treat I dressed up exactly like him, but on haloween notso much. This years Haloween bash was at Aunt Jaime's. After dinner, we all went trick or treating besides porter who is "too cool" to go trick or treating with family and instead went to go see his girl friend. We were playing apples to apples, and Porter was the judge. The advatige was soft, and Talmage said," Man, I wish I had Laurily's lips." The play is getting tougher and tougher, and I hope you come see it. I don't know how it will affect you, but there are a couple of good singers, including yours truly. I feel so left out because the only person kind enough to comment is Aunt Leslie, and she lives in Utah. For people to pay attention to you now you have to post on face book and then someone will come talk tou you the next time they see you in the real world. Holy crap, people. What kind of society is this? I don't even know why this is called GarrettPorter, it's only me.The only way to be social now is to have a face book. I have to end right now so that I don't insult anyone. -Garrett

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Great post Garrett!! And I just saw on facebook that Porter is pretty bummed he didn't go trick-or-treating!

Urmston Family said...

Hey, we are really looking forward to seeing in the play. We will be there on Saturday afternoon. Can't wait and I'll put all of the reese's aside for you.