Sunday, November 8, 2009

As I Broke A Leg

 Yes. I broke my leg . I broke my leg Thursday. And Friday. And Saturday- twice. My play went extremely well. I was glad to see that many of you came. I remeber at the Finale of Saturday afternoon, all i could see was Drew's Shining face. As I broke a leg, I could feel the power of the play affecting on the audience, and i could feel it with me. I was probably the best out there..... just kidding. Even though I did do well, I especially liked the performance by Zacharias, portrayed by Chuck Walker. I hoped that all of you that saw it enjoyed it, anbd if you didn't don't tell me about. I was at practices for at least three months. I remember learning my favorite song "Come Deliver Us" my second day. I would hope that you would comment. I get bored with no one commenting. Your buddy, Garrett Urmston

4 comments:

Urmston Family said...

Well done! The Shepards were by far the best, although there were 2 Angels that ranked right up there as well. We loved it and I was so touched by the story told.

Mr. Ailstron said...

You "nailed it" Garrett. Good for the lamb.

Matthew Urmston said...

Garrett,
I'm sure nobody has told you this 'out loud' but I would have to say that your performance was head and shoulders above everybody else. Perhaps the best I've seen. I give the production as a whole a thumbs up. Your individual performance? Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!!! The best portrayal of Joseph I have ever witnessed. Well done, fine job.

Stake Camp Directors said...

It was fun hanging out around you! I miss the feeling I was able to have as we practiced those beautiful songs. Go Shepherds!
ps do I have to do the word verification? I hate IT