Sunday, May 17, 2009

All should be taking heed of this....

Well what's up? I am just a little annoyed (sarcasm, i know by typing this you cannot hear the tone in my voice, I am, in fact, greatly annoyed) by the texting in our country. I think we should all be like Creed Braton from the office,"What's a text?" That was from the one episode after the super bowl. Any way , i will now conduct the rest of this in the language of text. Bt srsly, y do smny pple txt like ths? It is so annying!! Ah, i cant do it! I can't type like this!! any way, right now the school year is almost over. I have may 18 through may 22, and then a weekend and memorial day. then may 26 through may 29 in which , at least, 27 and 28 i get out an hour early and the 29 i get out at 11:55. well now i won't have any tech class, which might have been the best elective ever. I programmed choose your own adventure games and i programmed animated games. Next year i am being a teacher's aide. the teacher is really funny and cool, and he is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is Mr. K, or Mr. Krauchyk( hoped i spelled it right). Right now in Mr. K's class we are taking a college course called The 5000 Year Leap. I talks about the principles of the constitution, and is helping me see what the government is screwing over. Anyway, I can't wait for summer so i can get out of 7th grade, aka the fiery pit ( if you know what i mean ). I can't wait to see all of you that don't live in Bakersfield. well bye.

3 comments:

Dean and Maryellen said...

You should talk to Aunt AMy about the class you are taking. I think she is reading the book by that name. I plan to read it when I am no longer a missionary. Look forward to seeing you soon. We will leave this great work the day you leave 7th grade

Amy Coontz said...

every student in America should have a class on that book!!

See ya in a month!

Cooper Urmston said...

That was great PORTER, I knew it was you because, as GARRETT said, you usually leave the office quotes. Why'd you say you were in the seventh grade??