Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hey!! Look at this!!

Well, I was looking through my pictures and I did some cropping and popping of me here is something. They are from El Capitan 06.
The one that shows me drinking I call "chug". It was one of the challenges.







Well the one running in water reminds me of the face of kobe after a three point shot 40 seconds left in a game.




This one i made it so that it looks like mason is in love with me. Garett and a water baloon.



Well this one is my favorite. we had to take pictures and in guess i wanted to go out and run around but of course i had to take pictures. so i decided to get back and struck a pose similar to the movie of 2006, napolean dynamite. This one is dubbed uncle rico.

1 comment:

Stake Camp Directors said...

UMMMMMMMMM, everyone is in love with you not just Mason! Long live cousin love-