Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer...I Love You!

Summer:The Best Season. Wassup World? I am back (for about the fifth time) and loving the blogs. I  plan on making people's day everyday. Anyway, I am kind of stumped on being witty right now, so I am just going to tell you what has been happening. School ended, and middle school ended too. Graduation was just boring. The people standing behind me were pretty much the most annoying people I have ever met. They had no idea how to act in public, and they were also... I am not going to say anything about that.....Went to Red Lobtser.... yeah. Lately, because of summer, TV is my life. Ok, no it isn't, but I like watching it. I think I do because I like making fun of the people on TV.....mainly on TLC....mainly... Cake Boss. That guy is one of the most annoying people I have ever met. Wait, i just said that. Well, I don't think it should be called Cake Boss. I think it should be called A Square of Cake With A Bunch of Cereal Treats (not rice crispies, cereal treats) And Fondant And Modeling Chocolate On It Mixed With Some Cheesy Drama And Acting Boss. Oh yeah, i watch Cake Boss, alright. Also, ever since lost ended, a part of my soul has just fluttered away, like a free butterfly. I think it went to the island. Do you know how many times the went back for something on that show? More than all the cereal treats made in Cake Boss. So, has anyone seen any good movies lately? I haven't seen a movie since The Blindside, and that was in December. Did anyone else think that movie was only good once? I got some glares in my household for saying that. Guess what? It's my B-Day tomorrow. Happy Birthday Garrett! You when around the sun! Good Job! When did we start celebrating birthdays? Who will ever know. Not me. Ok, I am running out of things to say so goodbye people and I blogged, so why don't you too? I am so alone... just kidding.
                                               Coolest Ever, Garrett Urmston
I am Garrett Urmston, and I approve this message.

1 comment:

Stake Camp Directors said...

Dang, I am sooooo very late wishing you a happy birthday but have a happy day today!