Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear America,

What is up! I have noticed that my popularity has been growing...somewhat. Wow. What a life I have. The ever cute little Bean kids have moved away, and in memory of my favorite one, I got a haircut that makes me look like him. And he is two years old so..... Anyway, I have not been impressed with the "talent" on America's got talent. Maybe we are not as talented as we think we are. After all, we are basing TV shows on foreign ones... I guess we lost the Good TV Making talent, because the Office isn't funny anymore. It will end this next season. It will. Anyway, I don't know what is up with those Darwinists, because they are freaky (and they remind me of Satan). I just watched Expelled on Netflix via my Wii (technology these days) and they are all talking about how evolution created the world blah blah blah. It is all about Intelligent Design, which means a higher being organized matter, not some fluke big bang.

Gotta Go! Garrett

1 comment:

Dean and Maryellen said...

in complete agreement with you my young friend,. Like your hair