Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do."

Helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo world!! Guess who is back at the blogging world. Me, Garrett Urmston, Ultimate Blogger, Cool Guy, Cousin, Nephew, Brother, Son, ect. I am back and feeling alive!!!! Why Have I been unBlogging? I have been too busy. Basketball, School, and home work has taken over my life!!!! While I am not doing that, I am usually looking for the long lost Charley who is always disappearing, sometimes to my house, under the bed, all over the place. I bet the CIA will hire her to do some espionage. She would never get caught. And, now that we have satellite television, well... I got carried away, but I am pretty sure my I.Q. has dropped since we got it. But, I have learned some important things from some T.V. shows like from Mythbusters, this key board i am using has more germs than a toilet seat. Or, from Bear Grylles, The MAN on man vs. wild, who is better than Survivorman (Don't even get me started on that) that all insects of any kind are high in protein, especially if they are alive and big.I have learned that the lost writers are getting their plot form a 6-year old (or at least seems like it) and you can't tell John Locke what he can't do, but that doesn't matter now that he is the smoke monster (I think....) Thinking about lost makes me want to take an Advil. Also, I learned that Movies on T.V. are just as enjoyable, if not more, as movies not on TV. The commercials are just bathroom breaks, and the movies are, somewhat, free!! Well, it has been fun blogging, but i have got to go. I have been up since 6 and at church since 7 so i am pretty drowsy. Maybe i can get some rest in before I go back. See you later, La Familia/Frinds!!
- Your Awesome Kid, Garrett Urmston

3 comments:

Dean and Maryellen said...

nice to have you back

Urmston Family said...

You have just made my week.

Leslie said...

ive been downing advil since the season started, gag. Please! It is really nice to have you back.