Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas

Porter: Christmas was fun. Unfortunately, we got up a little too early, but it was okay. I got a Rubik's Cube, which I can solve. I also got guitar hero three. and some clothing. and driving school. Christmas was really cool.

Garrett: Christmas was the best!!! I woke up the earliest, due to my clock on my DS (gameboy thingy). I woke up at 3:30,thought it was 4:30, and couldn't get back to sleep. I looked at my stockings at what was I thought 5:30, but then I looked at the kitchen clock; 4:30. So I waited until real 7:00 and woke everyone up. The presents:The Game Of Life, Reese's Shirt & Hat, a basketball, a video, Wii remote and nunchuck, Yoshi Island (DS game), sweatshirt, And best of all, a MP3 Player!!!!! Played basketball with Uncle Mark and his crew. They came over for dinner.

1 comment:

Cooper Urmston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.