Sunday, January 13, 2008

50 nifty united states

Well, well, well. No one listen to cooper. as one of my favorite role models have said "he doesn't know anything,and neither do you." I have been cruising around the blogs looking at stuff when I see cooper said we're a d-league at blogging. then I go to comment and Logan says we're a rec team. this has made me relize how much hate there is in this country. So I'm going to forgive Cooper and Logan, although Porter might not. This has made me think who will be the best president? And Grandma and Grandpa, do you even know who's running for president? If you don't, I'm not sure who is, but I hope someone who reads this will inform them.
By the way Cooper, who won the Jam (Bakersfield Jam) game?



Hoping all is well,
Garrett

3 comments:

Dean and Maryellen said...

Well it is good to see that the cows, poop and flies are gone. Can't believe you would put that on your own blog. Keep up the good work with Basketball and by the time we get home you will be the star player if you arn't already and they don't know it.
Porter you made my day when I read about you playing th piano at Church. That's what it was all about, along with doing it for sheer pleasure.
Love you guys,
Grandma

Amy Coontz said...

I would say your blog is for sure B League. ; )

logan said...

I think your blog is know a NBA team. and thank for coming to my game