Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HELP!!! HELP!!!!! FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok, well I was supposed to sell these things for basketball, my favorite sport by the way, and i realy could use your guys's help....or money.....just kidding.

Ok, well  I am sure you all have heard of Outback Steak House. You know... the house...with the steaks.... Well in order for the basketball team to get shooting shoes, pay for tournaments, and pay for summer league we have to sell meal tickets for Outback Steak House. Each meal comes with BOTH a steak AND a chicken, delecious garlic mashers, a tasty salad, and a scrumptious roll. All of that and only for 15 dollars! I could really use all your help! And, you don't even have to go into the restraunt,  wait for a table, and then wait for the food. The meals waill be picked up hot and ready in the drive thru line at the back of the building. You can pick it up from the hour you are assignedto on Monday October 4, 2010 nfrom 3:45 to 7:30 pm at Outback steakhouse. IF you live close to me my momma will pick up the meal and bring it for you, but I would really prefer that you pick it up yourself. I will accept cash or checks. I could really use any advantsge I can get to make this team. I really hope you can help.
Thanks again post if you want one! Thank you!

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Is this only for the Outback in Bakersfield?

Matthew Urmston said...

So, um... good luck with that. Fun visit this sumr. glad ya came.
aunt leslie