Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight: The Secret Killer

TWilight is the worst book/movie ever written/made.I don't know which one is worse, the book or the movie.Here are some quotes about Twilight, see stupid, idiotic, and its horribleness, cheesyness, ect.,ect.:
"Twilight is the worst movie ever. Who could love a vampire,"- Andrew Jackson.
"The rest of the books seem like Barnie on steriods, but nothing can compare to being chessy when talking about Twilight."- Robert Dunder, co-founder of Dunder Mifflin.
" Twilight is amazing!!!"- Joe Jonas
"It (twilight) makes Barbie and the Nutcraker look like a Five-Star- Golden-Globe-Emmy-Award-Winning-Film-Of-Production," Garrett Urmston
"-12 star," Mr. T
As you can see I was right. This might be the longest post I've ever written. Garrett Urmston

3 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

I'm with you Garrett. I can't believe you went and watch the movie after reading the book. What were you thinking?

BTW: milingi is the word combination I have to type in order to prove I'm a human so I can leave this message. Do you think it's pronounced ma-lynn-guy or ma-ling-gee?

Amy Coontz said...

Candice will be glad to see you are not relying on spell check!

Candice Lynn said...

Candice is very happy, however, that you have not fallen under the Twilight spell. Harry Potter still rules all.